Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gore 01-24-2010

Ski Day 9

Real nice day today. Corduroy was nice early. Never rode gondi today. Adirondack Triple to North Quad to Summit Double. Lies was the run of the day for me. Great snow and sun. Lapped it a few times. Topridge then all the way over to Sagamore. What a trail! Every time I stopped to rest the bottom was never in sight, it just keeps going and going. Very Happy

I really like taking the 'back' way up to the summit sometimes. Keeps you off the beaten path, away from the crowds and on some of the trail I don't always ride. Cedars from the base really was not that bad on a board. Once you get past the first section you can strap in and make it to the lift.

I think we also did Tahawus glades somewhere along the way. They are much better than I remember for some reason. Good distance long and pretty wide spacing. I will be back in those hopefully soon.

No comments: